Monday 11 November 2013

'Just' body lotion

Hey guys xx
Ok the title may sound strange ' just body lotion' but I was giving my makeup draws a good oh clean out as you do when I came across this little beauty. I've been trying it for about a week and I love it already it has this amazing floral citrus sent. It's actually got a really hard scent to explain xx I can already feel the improvement on my skin it feels softer and the body lotion sinks in quick so your not left with that horrible greasy feeling. I think I was given this by Debenhams at the door along with a shower gel. It is made by Robert cavalli and in boots for a full bottle is £21:50. I defiantly wouldn't pay that type of money for a body lotion because I know I get can get one that's cheap and good from soap and glory e.c.t but I love this body lotion and will be making the most of this  body lotion. I would defiantly suggest this if your looking for a more high end body lotion.
Love from
ELLA oxoxox

Sorry there's no photo my computer played up xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys it would be great if. You commented and gave me back a review or feedback

    ReplyDelete