Sunday 17 November 2013

Goodbye

I've had this blog about a month and now it's time to say goodbye. I've been to busy to make time for it. People don't comment so I don't know what questions they want me to ask so what do you except me to do.  Most of my blogs around Christmas will involve you commenting but I can't keep doing this for nobody don't take this the wrong way but why can't u comment are ur fingers broke. I'm gunno delete my account. I'm guessing your all going to hate hate all you like but your not my problem  and I'm not the one in the wrong so if u are going to hate going hate I don't care I'll just assumed your a sad person with no life And with to much time so you go around judging people by what they look like and what they say so my blog hasn't ended on a high and for those who have only come on here for a simple reason thankyouu
Ella oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment